<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Friday, April 20, 2007
the weeks at ITE!

Its nearly a week since school started. Lesson already begun as per normal. Its great to learn new things in this new fresh year. Accounting is becoming my favourite subject. I've a total of 4 subject. But 3 were the main subject. Such as OA-Office Application; AgF-Accounting Fundamental; BzF-Business Fundamental; The last subject which is least important was Sport&Wellness. Attendance is Important here, so try not to be late for assembly dee.
Cool isn't it? I thought Ite's LIFE won't be the same as Secondary.But its nearly the SAME; only that we are free to do what we want. Other than that Ite Bishan environment is so much different from Ite Simei. The DISCIPLINE is cool.. People RESPECT others for what they are and mores. Well life there been a smooth sailing one for since then. Only the ORIENTATION was EXTREMELY boring.. argh!!
Lots of things had been happening lately but i try to adapt myself and forget the past of Nasrul. OMG! His images still haunt me. I'm clueless and restless. The days pass in a nick of time. Even I didn't realise it. After all that had happen, Why do I still think of him?
Those memories are etched in my mind. I hope i will get over the plunge soon. Even though, i misses him alot.
top;nadirah-center;eddie-bottom;dee
dearest sumi n dee
In the bus going to sch. LATE!!
Dee;Ana
US e EX LJS!!

the VIEW of the sky was BEAUTIFUL&AWESOME!!