<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Thursday, May 31, 2007
loike

I'm so loving Mr Dustbin-
Craziest%Funky...
e TIGGER pillow..
Dee&Tigger.. hehe

Dee&Mali-posin for e CAM`

Sittin by e sides of the drain- dee&janna


A bizarre of life had happened. I'm so loving my LIFE. Free from stress. For a moment. hehe. Well, yesterday was having night class. Otw there, Janna, Maliha & me were camwhoring in bus number 86. We were e noisest of all. People were glancing, glimpsing and peering at us. Its like "SMILE". ahakz. In class studied TRANSFORMATIONS, which i hated most. But I had to study or not I failed again. Learn quite interesting stuff that makes me fall in LOVE with MATHS. Although, in such a way it also makes me mad. The equation M to e power of 4.. "MATHS MAKES ME MADE." Will update the pictures..


After the long an exhausting day, lastly, the class ended & off we went home, separately. Reach home, mum was like..."Come on! Get ready, pack ur stuff.. we need to be at east coast costa sand chalet." Kinda lazy though. But had too. Its like hello, I'm not so close to my cuzzins at my dad's families. Ouh gosh! I was like doing my stuff, watching tv & listening to my song. Ended up sleeping at 2.30am in the morning. Its boring...


Today was like bored! Reach home at 1pm or so.. Bath, did my prayers & fall to sleep as I'm so tired. Mummy scream woke me up at around 6.30pm.. "Wake up! We going to have dinner outside" Lazily.. drag my foot & my big butt to the toilet, get fresh & changed. So, we ate at Magic Wok! The service is so terrible. They like served us the Tom Yam Soup first instead of the rice. Ended up we finish our Tom Yam Soup even before the rice were served. That's equally bad arh! lol. Then, next trip was shopping... Mum, dad, aunt bought a pair of shoe each! Dad bought a Digi-Cam. I got a dress while sis got a three-quarter pants. Lastly.. back at my crib. Blogging..Listening to song..


PS: Janna Marican.. I bought myself a TIGGER PILLOW!! hehe *evil grin*


"Treasure what your loves one now because you might not know they will leave you before you know it yourself."