<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Sunday, July 15, 2007
consequences

I fear of losing u;
Hence, i fear of the consequences too.
It happened to her;
It might happen to me too.

Acceptancy is what I talking about. Trying to explain it to you but I fear u dont understand. I know this will happen.. After reading the comment from her to you, I guess its too good to be true but it turns out to be the TRUTH & FACTS! Easy said than to be done. Easy for me to understand but do you care about how I feel? You wanted fair-ness even though you never spoke about it. I knew it instantly when you say " Will you take care of her baby as URS?" Oh my! What am I going through now? After one mess, another mess pop out from no where.

It hurts. I feel as if I'm the one who broke all ties between you and her. I feel guilty. I wanted to trust you but it dies as when you start lying to me. I know you are angry with me or so but you just denied it. Its not my will that this happened. Its god will; YOU HAVE TO ACCEPT THE FACTS THAT YOUR EX IS PREGNANT!! Its your baby. Not mine. Even if I'm willing to take care of it, it will continue to hurt me deeper and deeper silently. You making my love fade. Inspite everything happened you still love me? As far as the sea flows? It really break my heart.

I'm speechless. Feel like walking out of this relationship. In other hand, I wants to stay. Its hard making decision. I fear hell. I fear Allah. I fear myself. Lost in selfish-ness due to you. I do sick anf tired of this commitment but love is just too blind for me to avoid.

Labels: