<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Saturday, July 14, 2007
family

Feeling frustrated, irritated, sad, fear but still the smile isnt vanished from me.



mistakes made-trust faded,
loath begans-love faded,
justice is unfair-strength faded,
fight for the right-loses in the hand of man;
they are EVIL BASTARDS-


Tears shed due to love and affection for the family. But, all they care is to go against my will. All I wants is my PRECIOUS space; where I can bloody do whatever I wanted. Hence, they just terribly do not understand and they forced me into this situation where they thought I lied to them. Freaking nonsense. Its a sin lying but what else I can do?
Talk to them nicely? I've done that. Checked!
Understand them? I've done that. Checked!
Do what they ask you to do? I've done that. Checked!
Help out with chores? I've done that. Checked!


But still, they just freaking ignoring my situation. Who am I to them? Am I not part of this family? Feeling fucking STRESS here but I've just had to keep everything deep down in my heart. Feeling so unsecured. Trying to run away from it but FAILED! A puff I took? Didn't help much! Destroyer.


To whom am I suppose to talk too?
To whom am I suppose to let out all the unhappiness in me?
To whom should I trust?
To whom? To whom? To whom?
I'm freaking down..smilex. :D
dee

Labels: