<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Tuesday, July 24, 2007
hated

I can never ever forget Jufri. I just do not know why. Its freaking irritating. Trying to forget the past but it just won't vanished. Not that I kept thinking of him or what? Its freaking difficult to interprete the situation now.

I beginning to loathe him; The guy I love. hais. Syarul, u making me hated you more as days goes by. Every words that convey from your mouth is just bullshit. hais. I'm freaking stress now.

Feeling unwell. Having gastric pain. hais. The pain is unbearable. Force myself to eat though! hais. I thought decision is easily made but its not. Its hard too. hmm..

Unconvincing words!

Labels: