<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Sunday, July 22, 2007
pissed

Freaking pissed. You just freaking ignoring ain't you? Just because your pp8 is low, you should at least tell me that you are freaking FINE or so. Don't give me a stupid FCKING reason that your pp8 is FCKING LOW. You are making me worried SICK about you. hais.

I'm tolerating this nonsense of your's and will continue to tolerate; but when the time comes, I will not tolerate it anymore. It hurts so much but still, I do not know why I do tolerate you & your crap. My heart is thumping hard, thinking of you.

IF...
You are OK?
Have you eaten?
Where have you been?
hais.

All possibilities that I can think off just SHUT DOWN automatically when I think of your disappearance.
Are you running away from me or what?
Did I do any mistakes that makes you angry?

Really hoping that you give me a call that's all; so I will not be so worried sick over you. hais. I'm having my exams tomorrow. So please don't do this to me. hais. Why must I go through all this the day before my class test. Its giving me a headache. I hate it.

Every thoughts....

Labels: