<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Saturday, August 04, 2007
a sore throat

Back to my daily life stories.

Back in school was tedious and tiring. Been practising the mass dance for National Day which takes most of our precious time. We practice vigilincely [is it correct?]. hee.. Putting all off our energy & now I'm down with a bad sore throat. It really hurts my throat you see. Painful. Accompanied by a bad cough with added to the pain. Gosh!

Its killing me seh. I can't even talk properly as usual & my voice is like so rocker. Damn it.. How long can bear it? Till when? I guess I had no choice but to go to the doctor or eat strepsils..

Well, I'm going out today.. Maybe lar. See how. hee.


nothing much to be updated.