<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Friday, August 31, 2007
teachers

Its been a great day for today. Mark the date today! As promise to my dear Maliha & Janna M. that I come for the teacher's day concert at NVSS, so I attend. But sadly, the concert was Boring to be exact DEAD BORING! Not as lively as it used to be last few years ago before our 1st & 2nd batch of students leave the school. But, its great to see the teachers again. Ouh! I'm so jealous with Ms Chan! She lose so much weight! She pretty than I've thought! You look great, cher. oh gosh! hee.

Well, didnt get to see Mrs Somu, Ms Chen, Mdm Lina & Mr Reduan. So miss them. They been great in helping us in our school works during that particular time of the year. loves & hearts them.

Well, wishing all teachers all over the world, a
HAPPY TEACHER'S DAY!