<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Thursday, September 13, 2007
120907

First of all, I want to wish all the Muslims,
"SELAMAT MENYAMBUT BULAN RAMADHAN"
&
"happy fasting".

Well, back to now! I've just finished clearing up all my sec sch books. My study table is now neater! hee. At last I cleaned up the messed. Ok. done!

Yesterday-120907

A day that I thought will be boring and nothing much to do. But it turns out the other way round. Its SUPER FUN!

The story goes..
Wake up as early as 9.30am. But, as per normal, hang around at the computer board first then bath. Around 11.10am like that, went out and met ana, wan and su. So off we go to Vivo and met emelzawani there but she's LATE!! So, we had our lunch aka breakfast at banquet. Then, walk to Donut Dipping, bought a dozen of it to be shared among 5 people. So, sooner or later, the emelzawani appear! hee.

Ok. Go. Took the train there and our dear emel was so excited of Mr Fad! hee. Wait for the tram instead of walking. Lazybums you see. haa. Reach there, bought some neccessity stuff and settle down. Everybody get change and dive into the sea. Its cold at first. We played frisbee, for goodness sake, they buried me in the sand. Oh gosh! was forced actually. Then, we munch munch Donuts and Thks for the cute rectangular bdae cake. hee. shy seh! lol. We cant stop snapping pictures. Cam whoring time. The boys know what the hell is happening.

I love it when it come to washing up. I know, Ana know, Emel know and I dont know who know! haaa.crap seh. So.. back to Vivo. Walk2 but cant stop snap* snap* pictures. *loves*

Time check, me, ana, wan and su had to go.. For their jamming session at Tekka there. Tired, shagged! While they were jamming, we were dozing off. Pinggang aku mcm nk patah seh! pain! lol.

Then, after everything is done! Off we go. HOME! More pic to be uploaded but need to wait for emel to send it to me! I will upload some with me.

Labels: