<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Sunday, September 16, 2007
it just hurt so much

I meet him in the afternoon. He gave me the pressie and then walk away. It saddens me. Thought of hugging him but the thought vanished as soon as the bag get onto my hand, he walked away w/o looking back, not even a glimpse. hais. I miss you so much. Well, I will marked that it be our last meet without any conversations. Thanks alot. I'm suffering of the missing you syndrome now.

It hurts so much. Why? I wanted to share it with someone but I simply cant. You cared so much sometimes and you ignored after giving me high hopes. Dissappearing with the haze as the wind blew it to the different direction. I wondered, why must I check my phone every now and then to make sure that your number appeared on my screen giving me a SMS or a Call. Well, I guess, I understood why. I'm nothing compared to that girl you've known before hand uh. hais.

Ya, I know, I'm a fat bitch with heavy pounds of fats around my body. But, I do have feelings ok. It hurts so much that I feel like crying but been holding back my tears eversince then. I've promised myself not to cry for a sickening moron.

I've given up hopes on YOU! I lose faith on myself. I'm tired and shagged of all these. Indeed, you are nice and so on. But, I just...given up hopes.

Cinta adalah renungan mata terus jatuh ke hati;

Labels: