<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Sunday, September 23, 2007
lesson learnt

Ok. I freaking bored. Boredom really kills. Gosh! How long must I've to stay at home? Holidays are really a killer for me NOW!! How I wish school re-open FAST!! haa. So.. Nothing much did I do today, what I meant yesterday.. Just follow mum to NTUC buy some groceries and then in the afternoon off to ibu's place at BP to send some food there. haa. At last get to meet my cuties Firah. hee. *hearts*

Well, ana be strong aite? Everybody is there to help ur fren sarah k?
I hate that donor.. stupid and unreasonable reason. Crap seh. She gives other hopes but she refrain from it too. hais. Why is there such people uh? She should like think and analyze her decision first before giving a confirmation. Her reason are so OLD and LAME! gosh! Why do such people exist? [2nd time i mention the qns] hais.

Weird uh. Pity the family that had to through such painful journey in life. Its a test on our patience. To see how far can we tolerate, sustain and solve the problem. hais.
No words can describe their grieve.

a lesson learn.
Greed wont bring you anything.
Helps others with a sincereful heart and not asking for a repay of kindness. Not everybody are rich in these world. In contains all the different kind of status a family is.