<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Saturday, September 15, 2007
maybe

It feels good to be legal. Its a different situation. Its a cautious movement that I had to make before every decision. A responsibility that is getting heavier each day. So its the 3rd day of fasting today but BAD NEWS come after sahur. Damn it. I was like, wth! I was thinking to fast FULL for this Ramadhan but too BAD! Woman thingy uh! Oh gosh!

So today followed mum to Geylang. We walk2 at Joo Chiat. Saw Dd. Just say "Hie" and walk off. A few minutes got a SMS-ed from him wishing me Belated Bdae! Thks niwae. Bought Dad and Sis a pair of jeans each. Then off to find baju kurung for this year. So bought one black kebaya and light blue kurung. Nice2. So loving it. Just wait for raya uh, I will wear it..hee.

Then, walk2 at the bazaar. Its crowded as per normal. Everybody knows that.. When Ramadhan comes, Geylang is the main attraction. So we search for food. Different kind of food found. So difficult to make a decision what to buy. So, let mum decides since they will be breaking their fast soon. I just lingered around looking at others.

So, reach home around 6.15pm. Help mum with chores and stuff. Then, now I'm totally hook up in front of the computer, updating blog & my spcae, chat, listening to song and soon2 going to play game. haa... Was supposed to go to gym but LAZY. laziness..
.

Aku serba salah memikirkan tentang semua soalan yang sedang bermain difikiranku sejak kebelakangan ini. Aku bingung & resah. Runsing dibuatnya aku. Adakah aku bertepuk sebelah tangan? Ia tidak adil jika itu benar. Tapi itu kenyataan yang harus aku tempuhi. Ia sudah tertulis. Aku pasrah.
Kemungkinan besar, aku menyukainya.

Labels: