<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Monday, October 22, 2007
lately

I'm feeling so gloomy right now. Dint know what the cause of it but naturally it came. The smile and laugh cant last for a day nowadays. Am i changing? hais. I dint have the answers with me & dint know where to cite the answers. Everything seems so wrong nowadays.

Oh boy, why must you torture my feelings and soul these way. I yearn to meet you, hug you and what so ever that will clean my soul. But I doubt that you want to meet me besides you might already have someone new in your life. Why must I love you so much? I misses you so much. It wont make any different if I say it a thousand times. Why cant I erased you from the memory system of mine? Why are you so attached to my mind? Its torturing. You forgotten everything you promise. It such a pity that you go back on your words dear. I really hate that I love you.

Oh well, school been such a bore as per normal. Guess what? I'm will be having Intermediate Accounting for absolute 3 hours on Thursday. Thanks to those fuckers who cant keep their mouth SHUT! Damn it! Well besides that I got to know my position out of 200+ students. Its not a 1 ~duh~! 6 is good enough I guess. At least the effort is not down the drained. Thanks to him to make it happens!

missing you so much.

Labels: