<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Friday, October 05, 2007
life

Good Afternoon readers. I just woke up a few minutes ago. I know its freaking LATE but its worth, I guess? Everything happens revovles around us.

I'm so out of energy for now. I dont even know if I really have the energy to help out in making the cookies for selling tomorrow. My body neeed a break. Been sleeping late in the morning. After sahur den I sleep. Tired & shagged. I hope I wont fall sick at this point of critical time. Well, yesterday dint sleep because was helping mum clean the wall of the kitchen. I'm already tired then but I had to help. She is sick & I dint want her sickness to be more worst. Ya, I cleaned up all the wall w/o failed.

After the massive cleaning, it ends around 2.15am like that I guess. So, sat in front of the computer for 10 mintes and then off to the toilet and clean myself up. Then back to the computer caused I dont feel like sleeping. So chat with a few friends which I seldom chat with & ya at last I got to chat with AJ! Miss him, its been so long since I met him & my dear cousin Khair. hee. Well, chat with Yazid & Afro. Called Afro and talk to him for half an hour like that then he got second line, so I'm willingly to put down the phone w/o any heart feelings these time. So soon after, Yazid called around 3am. So talk to him for another half an hour then off to sleep for only half an hour before sahur. erm...

So that explain why I've been not getting my sleep. Well, I made up my mind. This time is will be for real! I dint want to get into any serious relationship anynore. I really fear heartbreaks now. Even though I knew how to overcome it. There is still scars and wounds that were not healed but I've move on. Even if the hurts is still FRESH! Single is the best answer to my solution. Sory Afro & Nasrul. If you guys feel rejected, I'm sory. I had to be selfish at times & its time for me to think about my feelings rather than you guys. I hope you guys can move on.

Life can be perpectually different at times. We as humans, we need to savour those different times properly with a different tactics. Problems will come along the way but still we must be aware of the monster who will destroys every happiness we owned. Dont let them conquer you.

Thanks to those who had helped to bring my smile back. Days been so frustrating yet you guys cheered me up without failed. I love every single one of you. Gosh! heee..

Well like a phrase say;
Behind every smile, there is sorrow.

Labels: