<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Monday, October 15, 2007
raya

First and foremost, I want to wish all the Muslims a
"Selamat Hari Raya Minal Aidil Wal Faizin."
Dee disini mengambil kesempatan ini untuk menyusun sepuluh jari memohon maaf zahir dan batin jika Dee ada buat salah dan silap kepada sesiapa yang dikenali. Harap maaf, jika terkasar bahasa, termarah atau perkara yang sengaja dan tidak sengaja.

ok done!

Hari Raya been Ok-lah! Nothing much since I'm not been looking forward for it. It seems so dull this time. No life, No colours. Just plain boring! Thks to my aunts and uncles for the collection uh! hee.

So back about the recent life that been going on. It seem to move smoothly for me but it differs. Whenever I come to think about it, its not even worth thinking about sometimes. But..memories been haunting me all this while. I hate it sometimes but that's not the way. I will leave it to God to decide everything for me caused he knows the BEST out of the BEST!

Back to school just now. Change of form teacher again! haiz. A lady this time round. Mrs Low. She's seem nice and good uh but I guess dont test her patience. Ms Chong class was a bore as per normal. hais. Homework on the first day of SCHOOL! Gosh, she is NUTS!!hais.

Hatiku bagai dirobek.
Aku pasrah.
Walaupun ia bukan keinginan ku,
Ku terima dengan rela hati.
Walaupun ia amat menyakitkan.
Terima Kasih untuk kesemuanya, sayang.