<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Thursday, October 25, 2007
relieve

Woohoo! Its been such a relieve and I felt as if a burden lighten from my shoulders. It really helps a lot. Well, let not talk about the past.
Future here I come..

Well, yesterday was a great day. I'm so HAPPY that there was NO S&W again. But there was a talk on Managing Stress. Its interesting. It helps. Well stress can be a good and a bad thing. A good stress is when you are exercising and trying to heed the point that you have targetted and more uh. A bad stress is when you keep holding back on your past and never want to let it. Some people who are stress tend to be very quiet, some will be as noisy, eat a lot, stay away from people and more. Cant afford to remember everything. So the day goes on...

Today is phatetic. Had 3 hours of Intermediate Accounting. Its a pain and boring. But still bear with it. Did all of my assignment given by HER! Finished it up & by the time class ended. Woohoo.. So its break time.. blah...blah..blah.. School ended early as the teacher released us early. So waited for Adilah lah at A2-06. Changed and get ready for netball but before that went to J8 to eat KFC! hehe. Now back at my crib sitting in front of the computer checking all the stuff. Tired!

'O' level paper for Eng n Math is soon2 coming. Hais. I'm not sure if I can really make it through. Been slacking and not even revise. I'm DOOM! hais. Hw I wish I need not come to sit for the paper. If not for my mum I wont even want to re-take again. Damn it! Regretted though! But too LATE! I will sit through the paper and try my very best to complete it. Wish me LUCK!

Its easy to accept but its aint easy to forget!