<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Sunday, November 04, 2007
friends

To whom should I share my suffering? I feel so lonely at times. I smiled but I dint know if I'm sincere enough. At times everything seem so prefectly fine but at times it seem so wrong. I dint know who to trust and who not to trust. Situation makes it difficult for me. I'm still hanging on and will still do. Holding back all my tears and will still do.

I feel like a failure at times.
I'm no good to anybody.
I feel so useless.
"A best friend is the one who bring the best out of you."


dee-ana-emel
US again!

Labels: