<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Thursday, November 01, 2007
single or attached?

"O" Level English Language and Mathematics = OVER!! Its a relieve that its already ended. How about the paper? Do I manage to do well for the paper? Questions been disturbing my mind lately. But regardless of anything that happen, I will accept it with an open heart this time round. Dint want to stress myself again. Enough of the stress I get from ITE. Presentations every now and then! Accounting getting harder and harder each day. Banking and Finance dont seem so FUN!

So that is life lately for me! Well, I'm happy enough to be born with blessed friends around me who are understanding and caring. I LOVE YOU GUYS so much! Thanks for being there.

I'm tired..