<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Tuesday, December 18, 2007
kekesalan

Im so sick and tired of everything that's happening lately in my pathetic life. Cant it be like as per normal? I felt as if im a different person now. It seems as if ive totally change into someone that im not. I tend to be more sensitive nowadays. Its so not me! hais. Its aching everyway. I cant really take it anymore! Guess, im gonna cry myself out tonight! So as to i will feel relieve. Hopefully uh.

The pain of life is unbearable.

Friends been bugging me to tell the truth! I want to tell truth to him but it seems as though i cant. I felt something had gone wrong when its about to be tell. Mybe i fear heartbreak so much that im reluctant to...

Love teaches me to speak for your right!

I miss those days before im attached with syarul. Where i can do whatever i like but now im a totally different. Tends to keep quiet more.

aku inginkan keriangan ku kembali seperti sedia kala. semuanya hilang bila diri ini penuh dengan kekotoran yang teramat. semuanya serba tak kena dan aku sering menyalahkan diri ini. aku kesal namun apa harus aku lakukan. masa ini tidak blh di kembalikn ke masa yg silam. aku juga takot yang aku akan pergi berlalu tanpa kata. aku takot yang aku akan merajuk dengan kesepian ini. bodoh nya aku. teramat bodoh!