<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Sunday, March 30, 2008
pathetic i am

I'm so naive. So how do I understand a certain or particular situation or event? Everything seems so impossible to me. Am I really a dumbhead or am I just acting like one? Non seems to make any perfect sense to me. ARGH!! I hate you and I hate me! Why am I questioning myself? Did I do anything wrong? I do not know even an answer to that simple question.


Everything happens for a reason BUT I cant see the reason of why its happening to me. It absolutely impossible for me to know about it and even to understand a fucking simple thing! I'm so pathetic!

Parents are naggy. Aunty are irritating. Sister has been such a dear to me. Staying at home is making me going bonkers. Mind are mess up. Small little things are everywhere in the house & its in a mess. Me sitting in front of the computer thinking of what am I supposed to do first. My mind, BLANK!



Results will be out real soon. I fear. I can just hope for the best out of the best! If not, I will be fucking disappointed with myself forever! I aint stupid but I look like one. Why me? Why not others? Why not her? Why not him? BUT why ME? hais. A stupid question that makes me real stupid.


All I need now is a great warm hug that will makes me feel more better.

Labels: