<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, March 05, 2008
understand

Another post by me today.

I'm seriously pissed off today! I'm pissed by the EGO! Its so hard as a rock. Who ever expected that from someone like him. I've never met someone who is so egoistic. Its really unexpected of him. My patience is running out days by days. I felt stupid at times for a certain reason made. I just felt like giving up and ignore all that feelings that I had for him. BUT.. there's something been saying to me to keep on holding on & dun give up that easily. Its a challenge for me. I felt as if I've been dare to take up the challenge. I felt as if I'm a walking doll. It do hurts at times. It seems fun at times.

BUT

At times, everything seems to be mixed up & really confusing. I dont really understand what all these meant. Maybe my silence will help to solve everything & then the answer will be out. BUT.. how am I supposed to do that? I cant just rely on myself. Im useless when come to this. I'm a Dumbdumb! hais.

kalau begini caranya...