<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Saturday, April 05, 2008
assets

Is GIRLS ASSET all matters to GUYS?
Not the heart or feeling?


Its ridiculous isnt it? hais. Nearly all the guys that I've come across will ask this stupid question "How big is your breast?" Fuck sia. What becoming of this world? Sex maniac. No wonder this world is turning upside down! Nothing seems right uh? hais.


I fear of it. Im having trauma of it. I dont know why I cant forget that incident. Everything seem so sucky! My heart aches. My brain is malfunctioning and I do not know what I am thinking uh. Fuck sia! CB. My mind just not at ease.


Difficult to decide. Difficult to let others know. Tired.



At home is such a nuisance. Everybody finding faults with me. I guess that's the matter why I cant stick at home like usual. Aku ni macam belangkas. Tkleh duduk umah sgt. Mesti cari alasan untuk keluar. Bosan dgr bebelan smua org. BENCI! Menyakitkn hati adalah. Semua aku buat semuanya salah!

Everything seems wrong nowadays.

Labels: