<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Thursday, April 10, 2008
something amiss

The time now is 12.20am. So hello earthlings. =D


Its been a while since I've met him. I do not know if I should msg him as per normal or should I just let it go. Either just back out from everything that I've ever thought of. Its confusing and I do not know if I would manage to come to a conclusion or decision. Its hard to decide. I hate to make a decision but I've too. I'm in a dilemma. I fear of a change. But it might happen if I'm not careful enough. Everything happen so fast and I've yet to catch a glimpse of it. Actually it hurts. But I think by keeping quiet is the best thing. Bottle up everything. Act as per normal. There is something amiss which I dint even notice at all.


Oh well. I dint even know what the hell I'm doing now. All I know is that I'm freaking confused of my own feelings. hais.


Well, school will be re-opening soon. 14 Apr. Yeah. Cant wait for school. hah. But heard that there will be a change of class. That's boring! I'm loving NETBALL now. hah. Go-Go-Go!!


I think that's all for now.