<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Friday, May 02, 2008
happy

Good Afternoon people.


A lot of things is happening around me. Much more to be said. I cant be bothered anymore. Easy said everything changes. People, situation, surrounding, yourself & etc. Cant be bothered to elaborate more on it. It should be understand and understood by people.

Oh well, netball tournament is around the corner & exams also. Its been such a hectic week since school re-open. At times, I felt as if I had no time to pamper myself. Aiyo! School, school, school! Times flies very super uber fast. Its already May. Soon it be August or November. That's how fast time really pass. haish.

Super uber lazy to bath and to follow mum out to Mustapha. Aiyo! My lazyness is becoming from BAD to WORST! Only I can sense it or even my family members thought about it too. How bad it can be? hais.



Oh well...

I might not be updating my blog tomolo so I should just put it straight now.


Happy 19th Birthday to Suhaimi tomolo.
Had a great life ahead of you! =D