<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Sunday, May 18, 2008
smile

Yesterday, ndp was FUN! Balloning is super best!!! I like. heh. How I wish life goes on like this forever? hah. Problems in family is difficult to define. Everything is unpredictable. Hope my dad will be ok soon. He had not been going to work for 5 days. hais. Hp bill suck la. hais.


Beside that, I met that guy called Muhammad. He brought along his friend with him name Farhan. To be exact his shirt n name quite near to my friend. hah. Dint want to mention her name here due to some reason where secret might be leak out to others. They are friendly though.. Ok la.



Oh well, exams is just around the corner you know! Damn! hais. Everything is getting tougher and tougher than I expected uh. & I LOVE making lots of friends!!!! But true friends are hard to be found. =D