<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Saturday, May 10, 2008
today! 10-5-08

Eyo!

I'm back from the gurls outing with JW, PY, YM and Adilah. We were out walking aimlessly as some were late. heh. Ended up we watch What happen in Vegas? Its a good show & its so sweet la kn. Can I have a boyfie pls? pls? pls? heh. Any takers? =D We end our day by lepak-ing at esplanade staring at people and guys! weeewooohooo!!


I love it! Wash eyes. Some guys are really an eye-catching you know! But not to my taste & most of it is "YP" = Young People". Coolness. Crap! I will post up some pictures..



Itu la adilah ngan AKU! =D

Inilah aku & Yen Mei.

Inilah aku ngan reflection aku!

Aku shiok sendiri kat dalam toilet! heh. =D