<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Tuesday, June 10, 2008
hectic

Its the last week of school before terms END!


Should I say that a lot of things been happening lately. Being more open up helps a lot as I found every bit and pieces of the unrevealed answer of my own question. Quite depressed a few days ago but managed to OVERCOME it with the help of a few friends and also myself for pulling through.


Falling sick or feeling sick is a common thing am I right? I fear of it at times when dad keep complaining that his heart feel as if there a poke or pain. I scared if there were anything to happen to him. Mum been having her leg problem again & again. I pity her but at times parents are just stubborn. When she say its 'A' means its 'A'. Nothing can change the decision made. hais. Life are filled with problems & problems. Cant be avoided.


School been such a dread. Netball been such a sickening lately. Dont feel like going for the training & also the competition. Its sucks at times. Im tired & shagged. Classmates been spotting my eyebag & been asking me to rest & have enough sleep & so on. But things are not meant to be that way. Should I say that I spend most of my TIME outside rather than at home. hais. Everything is so hectic. I cant wait for hoilday to come in 3 more days to go.


STRESS!! CA2 will come haunting again as soon as school re-open after 3weeks of breaks. Why so soon? Time flies without me realising it. Studying makes me relief at times but it do makes me super STRESS & not know which to do first and which not to be done. Life is just complicating. =D
Endurance.


I think this be the update for the weeks maybe.


I miss my bubbly boy! =)