<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Sunday, July 27, 2008
backache


funny faces!

Yesterday was sucky I guess.

Well, everybody tried their very own best. Its an experience gained from yesterday Pesta Sukan. Its superb TIRING! Everything ends at 7pm like that. Then wait for the BUS 16 which took so long to come!! & to dhoby ghaut to have my lunch aka dinner at around 8.50pm like that? Supper late LUNCH & just nice DINNER I guess. hmm...

Reach home late! heh. u know i know. ppl dun know.


27 July 08
sLaCkErS says (12:39 PM):
Ok.
Dear been sick lately.
Food poisoning.
Stupid camp food of his!
haiyo!
Now he back to camp for DUTY!
Get well soon, baby!
loves.

dee. says (12:41 PM):
erm.

sLaCkErS says (12:42 PM):
switheart been in pain lately.
backache
stupid netball of her!
haiyo!
now she's at home!
get well soon,switheart!


hah.. thk ehk! so today planned goes like this. later at 2plus like that cik yati will come over & i will get a urut from her due to the backache problem. If this prolong I might as mum to bring me to doctor uh. Its been aching for the last few weeks. Been enduring & I donot know till when. I just hope its nothing serious uh!

ok la. i think its time to bath!! heh..


loves.

Labels: