<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Tuesday, November 04, 2008
dear.

ARGH!!! Its just a few days yet I'm missing dear syg badly. You will only realise when you love them so much when they are away from you. Far from the sight. Miles away. Everything is BACK to its NORMAL STATE!! No more arguments & no more tension. Its better off this way! 24 Oct 08, 7.45pm. I will always remember that DAY! Full of emotions & i need lots of words to descrribe that day BUT I wont elaborate more on that. Its between US!!

Oh well, school been such a FUCK! At times I feel like giving up. But I know that its not the best solutions to every obstacles. At times I do lose FOCUS! BUT I'm happy that I can find back my focus. School do makes me feel SICK but as to get my achievement I'm trying my very best to achieve all my dreams.

1) To get an ITE Higher Nitec Cert.
2) To go to Polytechnic to pursue my Accounting course & a diploma gain.
3) To get a stable job.
4) To settle down mybe by the age of 26.
& mmmmmmooooovvvvvveeeee oooonnnn with LIFE.

To dear syg:
Happy 4th Monthsary dear..
Im proud to say that you're mine. Eventhough some dint like it.
I'm proud to say that every meet up you never fail to make me smile.
I'm proud to say that I need you because I love you. & I hope you understand that phrase.
& I miss your touch, ur hugs, ur lips, ur sense, ur smell, nearly ur everything. I misses you so much.
Not forgetting that i love you so much.