<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, October 22, 2008
im depreesssedd

I do not know what am I feeling right now. Everybody avoiding & ignoring me. The tension at home is rising very fast & quickly. I'm getting sick & tired of all nagging that been poured to me everytime I reach home. They make me as if I'm transparent. Like a piece of translucent paper. It hurts yet Im keeping my silence. I dint know why are they being overprotective towards me. Im 19 for goodness sake! No more a 9 years old kid. Smile that meant to be sincerely put on was faked all along. Covering up my ass so as nobody see's it in school or wherever I go. I cant stand these treatment by own flesh & blood. They doesn't seem to care much. I seems to be a DOLL to them.


Faking my smile is the best solution I can think of right now. Cant come out with a solution yet. Wants to talk things through with them is just nerve breaking. All I know is that I'm fucking DEPRESSED right now. Nothing can described my feelings right now. A mixture of different emotions. Getting sensitive over small things nowadays. Dont even know why I feel that way. I'm just not myself lately. This feeling really makes me feel super DOWN!!
Cant I fall in love? Is it wrong? Why is mum keep nagging? She getting on my nerve lately. Dad also. I know I've been home late but I dont do something stupid. hais. Cant I taste the feeling of love. The thirst of care & love from someone I love. The jiggly butterflies in the stomach whenever I think of him. Those kisses planted on me. Those warmth hugs that makes me feel better whenever Im sad or scared. I miss him everyday eventhough I've been meeting him nearly everyday this week.


& yet I still miss Muhammad alots.


I do not know why, whenever I look at him I feel relieved, stress-free. My smile will automatically switch on like as per normal. I love him like there is no tomorrow. He is a gem in my heart even if it hurts at times. I just loves him so much, so much that I can fight with mum just to get the facts right about him. He is a nice guy mum. You must get to know him & learned about himself & you know him. I hate it whenever you keep saying that he's not the right one. Only Allah will shows the way to the right path.


Still,
I cant deny
I love him so much
I miss him everyday
I cant leave w/o him in a day
Just, just a lil understanding from mum.

I LOVE MUHAMMAD ABDUL KARIM SO MUCH.