<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Friday, November 28, 2008
agitated

Indeed for sure I'm stupid. Or a real dumbhead?
I dont know why this mixed feelings. All I know I'm breaking down. I cant take every single stress right now. I feel as if I'm in no use or help to anybody. All I do is hurt the one I love. I tried my very best not to hurt them but ended up I did. I feel so useless. My mood can change in a nick of time. & I do not know what is the caused of it. It hurts me to see that I'm hurting my love. I know that I'm at fault for whatever SHIT is happening right now. Everyday seems like eons of years passing by which I cant really stand it at times.

Those nags I got in school & home makes me want to blurt out my anger but silence kills everything. I do not know how to let out these feelings again like I used to do. It seems difficult these time round. The pressure is hitting hard on me. Pushing it in and in making me so depressed. So agitated.

Love Muhammad, I'm still in love with you like before. I'm really sorry that I've threw tantrums at you. Your patience open my eyes. I love you so much, love.