<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Monday, December 22, 2008
boredom

Feeling bored is the worst thing ever.

Dint want to update actually but BOREDOM KILLS. So here I go updating the blog.

& hell yeah, she on MC. So there's nothing much left to be done. Should I say regret coming for the attachment? Yes I do. But when looking at bright side, at least I've learned something useful from this attachment. Such as time management, budgeting & doing all the admin work. That helps me in gaining experience. So overall, plus all the day w/o nothing to do, everything seems ok. Above average though.

Somehow, I felt hanky panky for the last 2 days to be exact & maybe that's the reason for my silence. It got nothing to do with the people around me. So sorry if, it do affects you people. But, I dont think so right!? I bet only. Oh well, sooner or later I be ok. With today of work is down. I'm left with 2 and half days of work & then it be a free day for everyone of US!


Miss. Miss. Miss. I Miss Everybody in Singapore. Damn! ARGH!!

Labels: