<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Hello earthlings.


Time checked, 12.20am.
Ok. I just reached home from meeting Babylove & his friends for bowling again. But, I cant really play properly. As I was too sleepy & tired. Besides, I was having cramps for the month. That was SUPER DUPER painful. ARGH!!!!

Actually, I'm tired BUT I can't sleep which I do not know why I cant uh. Had NO freaking reason for it. CA2 for Accounting is 9 days from now. But I've yet to complete my assignment & I've to understand the topic. Budgeting is killing me. I need strength to pull through this LAST LAP of ITE life.

So dila, no more playing around. Start studying & pull up ur sock or you be left behind. Buck up NUR A'DILAH ALI RAHMAN. WAKE UP!!!!!!




I love having long stroll walk with Babylove.
All those talks we had till we laugh to tear.
When your lips touches mine.
Holding hands.
Looking out for weird people around US.
Laugh at our stupid reaction.
Every flaws u have, I do have.
But that doesn't make me stop loving you.
All the more, my love for you is getting stronger each day.
I love you, Muhammad Abd Karim.

Your love,
Nur A'dilah Ali Rahman.