<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Saturday, March 21, 2009
a day out wit fam

Oh hello readers.


Just reached home a few minutes ago. Went out with the family for dinner accompanied with my Uncle family. So pit stop at masjid istifar as the parents go do their prayers while I just stayed in the car as Im on OFF day. Dinner was on Dad today at Changi Hawker center. Ate beef horfun there. Actually wanted to eat Nasi Lemak but ended up with a different choice.

After that, thought of going home but we went Changi Airport Terminal 3 for a walk. So I got my Veet from watson. Yipee!!! Dad pay for it. hah. & not forgetting mum might getting me a sports bra. Woohoo!! hehe..


& here I am at home with nothing much to do as the others went to Lala land already especially my sis. Snoring already!!! haha. Oh well, bf is at his cousin's place & I dont know what time is he going home. I bet it gonna be late. So should I sleep early or late? erm... Dunnoe lah. Depend on my eyes then. *sigh*


Few pictures I took in the car while waiting for them to finish their prayers. Shiok sendiri la kn.. hehe. ((: