<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, April 15, 2009
happening lately.

Time check - 2.02am


I just cant sleep due to this stomachache I'm having. URGH! I hate it when my gastric pain is back. What else I can do? Bear the pain uh. My fault too, for skipping breakfast & lunch for quite a number of days. & here is the outcome = GASTRIC PAIN! Damm. Oh well....

So, I've submitted all my enrolment form that had to be submitted. I'm left with only the LKY scholarship. Really need to find a day off to get that testimonial of mine from ITE Bishan. But this lazy ass of mine just dint want to go. Been waking up early & sleeping late. My body is aching all over. But, I must not fall sick! I must withstand it. Working is driving me CRAZY though, especially SATURDAY & SUNDAY!!


People just dont understand the meaning of being co-operative with the US, who are working like shit. Arranging, straightening & self-reading books aren't easy. Its tiring. All they know is to pull the books out from the shelves & just let the other books fell. URGH!!! Especially those at the cookery side, be it English, Chinese or Malay language. All the same. No sense of sympathy at all. hah.

I might sound crazy writing & complaining about the job I'm doing. But its just to let out anger in me. hehe. Works aside.


I really hope that I really can be accepted in NYP. Pray for me aite.. I'm also happy. Due to my good results, I got my Merit Bursary awards of $400. Its damm alot. hah. My hardwork of studying is pay off. That means, study in polytechnic will be more tougher than ITE. More effort & time & energy must be put in. Like my secondary teacher use to say, now you at the bottom of the mountain. If you had the patience & endurance & effort, you will manage to climb the mountain to the top. So, now I'm at the middle of the mountain. A few steps or more I will be at the top & I will succeed. (:




Hunnie, it been rocky for US for this few weeks. Partly, its my fault for being selfish & not thinking of your feelings. But beside all that, I still want u to know that, you are my one & only that I love & care. Somehow, when I'm mad at you, you know it all what to do.
Your smile is just a cure to everything. Your touch makes me feel warm & love.
You are special in way in my eyes. Nothing fear me. Cause I know that you love me too.
I'm really sorry for all the caused that I've caused you to be angry.
Still,
I miss you & I love you.