<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Friday, April 10, 2009
moossqque


Picture taken before reaching the mosque.

the ediiiteed version..

Hello peeps.

It seems ages since I've upadted. Ok, 3rd April past & polytechnic results was out. I'm happy. Syukur Alhamdulillah. I make it to poly this time round. Accountancy & Finance was the course chosen & given to me. ((:


Oh, look me in the eyes & tell me that you love me..


heh. Ok, life been hectic for me so I didnt really have time to update the bloggy or if I have but I lazy to do so. heh. How I wish I can scrap off this lazyness from myself. Oh well, its up to oneself to do so. It cant be automatically changed. So, yesterday was my day off from work & I meet up with Ally, Fatimah & Shikin to take the enrolment package at NYP. Its not really that crowded. So, easy feasy life for US. heh. Soon after, went home.


In the evening as usual, meet Hunnie up. Went to Novena. Shop shop shop.. Then off to have dinner & our chat chitty session.. & after that, he send me home & MUACKS! heh. So, I've yet to update our 9 monthsary. & there be more upcoming Monthsary & few month more to a year or so.. Woohoo.. Hope, we will stay strong together through thick & thin.


I'm so deeply in love with you, Hunnie.


& as for today itself, as promise to MUM, I follow her to the, mosque for the prayers of Dhuha. So, I diligently wake up early as early as 7.30am like that. Get ready & off we go. Sis dint follow as she has to attend her girl guide gathering at Sentosa. & she being such an ****ol* borrowed my stuff eventhough I said 'NO'. URGH!!!!!


So after the prayers thingy ended around 10++am, we off to Jalan Kayu to have our Breakfast aka LUNCH. So that picture up there were taken when I was otw to mosque. hah. Cute kn aku.. BLUECKS!! Oh well, tml will be another hectic day.


As far as I know, I'm off. Chalo!