<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, April 01, 2009
RESULTS!!!

1st April.





At 8am, the ITE results were out! So I diligently wake up at 9am. Switch on all the important plugs & most of all my laptop. So, as surfing into the ITE websites. My heart was beating fast. Feeling so nervous & fear too. But, when the webpage open. I'm happy.



Accounting-A
Auditing-B (as I expected)

In total, Accumulative GPA was 3.814, a decrease though. But my CCA points was A=0.20 points. So if add up will equal to 4. (:


So 1 results down. One more to go!! Cant wait because this result is the one telling me if I continuing schooling or not! Hopefully, I get want I wanted! Pray for me ya!! (: Oh gosh! Still life had to go on!! Damn it. My stomach been finding faults with me! hais. Wrong food eaten I think!! URGH!!!!!!!



While browsing my old entries, saw a few pictures... So I will update it here..


An old newprint taken with MALIHA! Kau ingat tak!??

I think this was during the GALA DINNER at NVSS!!
With Sam, Ms Zu, Janna & Me.

Adk & me outside A2-06.

This was due to boredom in class.

Remember this place was at Vivo, I think.

This was ME before go work! Random!

Most of all was My Hunnie Sugarpie!!!
Love him deep2.