<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Friday, May 29, 2009
love

Keep on assuming and thing wont get any better.
I knew I used to lie on small small things but lying doesn't do me any good.

Caused I knew I was wrong.

Im tired.
Im shagged.
& I knew you also.


But mybe our perspective are different.



Aku stress. Aku bingit. Dengan sape? Dengan semua nya.
Lagi2 dengan skola. Tutorial kemana2. Macam2 perkara perlu di selesaikan.

Semuanya mengejar dateline.

&& I dont fucking know if I can still cope with the stress right now.
Parents. Should I say u are getting on my nerve each day.
Prayers. I understand that.
Ur nagging makes me HATE this life more.
Im trying hard to be a good daughter and Hamba kepada yg maha besar.

At times I just hope, you will just leave me alone for a moment BUT not a chance..
Hais...


EGO. Yesh I am. But I try to put aside my ego. Im aint a robot. Where do I spare my feelings to? I dont even fucking know. Is it me? OR is it you?



Well, I put aside all those thing. For now, I just want to change for the better. So I wont hurts other feelings. Others are first priority before myself. So I will try to give in more. && maybe bottling up the rubbish to myself. ARGH! I dont know uh...


I still love him like before.
Nur Sayang Muhammad.