<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Tuesday, July 21, 2009
boredom..

Earthlings. Hello.

I'm freaking bored right now. Being in school been such a pain in the ass. hah. Ok. Im really truely suck at ENGLISH LANGUAGE written. Haiyo! & I can be sure that my GPA will be sucky. URGH!!! I'm falling..

I really tried my best doing the letter writing but managed to scrap through like I usually do when in secondary school years ago. ARGH!!!!!! Like FUCK... Ok. I screwed up all my ICA this time round. hais. :(

Wateva la.. here are pictures taken in library when having break..





That Nurfarahani Bte Ismail, the Minah Rep. hah..


&& sayang, i love you.

Labels: