<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Sunday, July 05, 2009
jkgft

School is back!!



GOSH!!! The feeling suck like that. So today like so damn boring like that. With all those DAMMM BORINNNGG classmates of mine. Like as per normal, slept late again & difficulty waking up until mum scream! hah. Being such a bitch am i? hah. BUT still I manage to reach school early than NURFARAHANI BTE ISMAIL. ((:

Ok! I as damn worried when I got dear msg about if he is not around. I was like filled with lots and lots and lots of question marks all over my head.

But syukur alhamdulillah, HE is FINE!


Sweetheart, dont do that often ok! Can get heart attack you know.









Being such a bitch that I can be, should I say that I hated the person that I respect most when I was accused of doing something that I dont do. URGH!!!!!! I was damm pissed lah. Making me filled with anger. Hais. But not more for now.. I guess!


OK!
















Much love,
nur adilah.