<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

As day past, left with a week or so to Syawal. But the feel of celebrating it is like empty. Hais. I feel so tired. Very tired. Okla. I bought sis a baju kurung. But yet to find mine as not enough cash uh. Might be asking mum to buy for me uh! Thought of buying kebaya but I not sure if it will look nice on me. Must slim down more!!!


Lazy to exercise. Fats at thigh, arms.. URGH!!!!



Today, was a day spent with Dear. I love him to bits!!
Nevertheless, he makes me smile even if I'm angry.
You are part of me!!
I sense it. I feel it.

Photo taken for fun!! haha.. Enjoy!!




Me!!!! Terang sangat lampu...

Dear purposely close his eyes!!! URGH!!!

Labels: