<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, September 02, 2009
hello

Gd Night & Morning!!



Woohoo!! Blogger is back as per normal! It been such a FUCKer for the last few weeks.. Since then the blog been collecting a few dust here and there to accompany the readers. Sorry for that. Ok! A proper update now!!


Well, should I say exams are OVER!!! That's mean holidays in school out. YIPEE!!! For 2 months! WTH! Life will a mixture of FUN & BORING. First, boring due to workload! 2nd due to having a lot of time to spend with my Baby Sweetheart!! Woohoooo!! Superb! Besides that, worst comes to worst, I'm expecting at least a PASS for my exams.. Or i dont know what to say!!


Should I say yesterday was Teacher's Day!! So I went to NVSS to have a visit to the school. hah. WATEVA!! Met Ms Zu... Some other teachers. Ms Chen. Mrs Corinne Teo was on maternity leave. Wow!! Can you believe that? hah. I'm bad!! Went with Dear Maliha and Janna M. Ok.. hah
((:




Oh well,

There's a few picture I will update here.. Some outdated ones!!!




Taken a week b4 exam started.


While webcaming with dearest!`



Last not least! Its me!!


Labels: