<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

heeelllloooo readers.


Since this blog been collecting DUST for weeks. hah. I shall update it for now. I'm very the lazy already to update this blog of mine. Nothing much to update about anw, if there something to update still I'm lazy. Hectic with workings day due to this holiday. haha.

School will be starting in less than 2 weeks time. & i thought of quitting working at library. So I can use my week end to study. Study & study. Soon its time to work smart in school. Must not play and fool around already.


Anw, the 3-gians went out for jln raya on the 4th of Oct. Kind off last minute plan. But it was FUN & GREAT!!!

Not forgetting, me and dear is already 16months together. I love you so much eventhough at times I might look at other guys. But only you that I love. Love you dammm much sweety!!



So below are pictures taken on 4th Sept. Enjoy looking.























Ok. Below pictures are taken when I'm out with my family for Raya on 26&27th of Sept on a rent bus. hehe. (: