<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Sunday, October 18, 2009




Holla people, Im back blogging again.


In a few hours time, I've to wake up EARRRLLLYYY morning for school.. Like DAMN it!! URGH!!! YUCKS!!! Wateva it is, still i have to wake up and bring myself to school. Another semester, another 6months of pain studying.. Enduring.... Surviving...

Ok, so news news news....


I quitted my part-time librarian assisstant job at BEDOK library. But still working at expo on certain dates where only school ends very early. Favourite!! Money bebeh!! haha. WTH, I'm crapping here. Gosh!! Ok, lots of thing to be told but, I dont think its neccessary to tell it here cuz its between Baby Syg and me to know it.

I love you munchy munchos sweetheart!!!




adios people!!! nyte nyte!!