<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Tuesday, December 29, 2009
booreddommmm

Feeling so lazy today!!!


But I must say that my aunt cook my old time FAV dish!!! Sotong masak hitam!!!

YUM YUM YUM!!!!


Cant wait to eat!!!



Tonnes of things had happen that makes me realise. How important trust is. & he had help me out of my own fear & find it easier when I'm able to feel out of insecure-ness. Caused that feelings been destroying our relationship!!! & everything back to normal!! Thanks to DILAH!!! hahah.....


Life been great!!! & I'm enjoying every bitn of it now!!!



I love you baby!!