<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, February 24, 2010
updated.



I think, its time for me to update on what is going on in my fucking stupid freaking irritating life. This week been a busy week as its exam week and 3 papers are DONE!!! & I'm left 1 more paper to go which is STATs. I really hate this module. It just suck!!! & I shall elaborate more on which paper I did freaking badly.

Microeconomics paper is so fucking sucky & idiotic paper!! Freaking tough la! Not only that, its also freaking tricky. I just got a feeling that I might FLUNK BADLY for this paper. But hoping for a miracle to happen. hahahaha...

Principal of Management was the best of all. Caused I really studied & burn midnight oil for the paper. & had fun fun fun fun webcaming with NURFARAHANI ISMAIL... hahaha... We studied until 6.30am in the morning. Wah damn sleepy sia!!! But was worth the effort.

Accounting for asset was just now.. at 9am. I'm fine & ok with the paper as per normal.. But I just HATE MY FUCKING CARELESSS mistakes... Haiyo!!!



& I'm freaking irritated and annoyed with my loving parents!!!!
I'm no more a 2 years old kid! I'm 20 going 21 years old.
They just treat me as if I'm still a child. hais..
Freaking wanna know where I am and all. I just got no FUCKING freedom!!!
hais.. but still i love them...



So tomorrow will be another mugging day before STATs paper which is on FRIDAY. Going to study at woodlands library..




&&& then will be meeting BF after that!!! YIPPPPEEEEEE!!!!


Being with him makes me smile broadly beside all the quarreling and stuff.
I really appreciate him.
I love you truckloads!!!!!

Labels: