<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Tuesday, March 09, 2010
loves


&& not forgetting thaat me and sayang is 20months old. hehe.
&&& I'm suppose to update this on the 4th March but... I'm lazy..
So this post is a belated.. (:
I'm looking forward for more monthsary & anniversary.
I learn something from this relationship.
Trust is the most important aspect. We must trust each other to get this relationship going.
There is no relationship without any quarreling.
He is the best for me. && His love for me is all I need beside my family.
&& if he is in trouble or what, I will support him and give my best to be with him & fight for his right like how he do when I'm in trouble.
Saya cinta kamu, Muhammad Bin Abdul Karim.