<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Wednesday, April 14, 2010
happpy.

Picture taken last Sunday at Masjid Sultan when I accompany Mum for Maulidur Rasul. So ya!! (:


As for today, it was a great and awesome day! I came down to watch Sayang play soccer against a SCDF team at Marsiling there. Dearest manage to score 1 & miss 3 shots which can be a GOAL!!! hah. But good work for the team they WON!! BUT sadly the game did not end exactly 90minutes due to some technical problem between the players.

Friction. haha. Thank god there were NO fight. It was the other teams fault BUT put all the blame on Sayang team. So nonsense. Just a NS man!! Haven't even ORD still YP! haha. Ok crap. But overall it was a fun & relaxing game despite the fight that broke out.


After that, followed them to Rasa-rasa to have dinner there. Ate Chicken Chop BUT only mine came LATE! LIKE WTH!!!! haha. Nevermind, pakcik you are forgiven. ((:


I'm home eons ago. Dear just went out again. Out to JB.




So I guess I won't be waiting for him to go home. I will have my rest ASAP! Tired nie!!! ((: Hope sayang buy me chewing gum!!! Yum Yum Yum..



&&& not forgetting school is re-opening next week. & my first sem is TEP in my 2nd year!! Oh great!!! Can't wait for it as I want to do well for this semester & pull my GPA up!! I had improved BUT I must push harder to get what I want. Dilah must JIA YOU!!! ((:






Ok nites people.


& I love you, Sayang.