<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Saturday, May 22, 2010



Being pampered is one of the thing I had to see whenever it came to HER! I know its bad to say this BUT ya! She been given FACE to much by HER!! She said that I'm a fair person, what I given to her, I give you too. hahaha... Should I say I can laugh my ASS off? WTH! To her its FAIR enough BUT maybe not to me. ((:

Oh well! I'm ok with it anyway, let she have things her way while I have things my own ways. My school, personal, social & family life. teehee!

I got myself a part-time job for myself. As a telemarketer!


&&& also a temp cashier cum packing job at john little sale @ expo! ((:
Damn! It will be a very very very hectic week for me! gosh! Can't wait to learn new things..
teehee..




With love was amazing. Being with him by his side in every obstacles makes me learn more things and love him more each day. Every journey with him is worthwhile, & every tears for him is worth it cause I know that he loves me too! ((:





Muhammad Bin Abdul Karim,
I love you so much!!
((: