<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/25442280?origin\x3dhttp://numbnessdoll.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
<Photobucket
Photobucket

WELCOME to CLAD Blog.

Founded by


Enquiries


Our Location
Photobucket

Orchard Central


Bituwin - template
Dementee - image

Words from Before It's Too Late by Goo Goo Dolls.

Hit counter code here

Sunday, May 30, 2010
hectic.




Heluuuu... Well, the weekend is AWESOME! I like. Well, on Vesak Day itself, help my mum with house chores in the kitchen! Yeay-ness! Being waken up at 9am in the morning on a holiday!! Like WTH!! But everything were fine though. EXCEPT for the sister! ((:

&& Not forgetting going to umi's house after asar. Actually for a selawat thingy BUT in the end.. Nothing.. BUT I love the food serve.. YUM YUM YUM.. Delicious!


So, yesterday itself, was out to jemputan with mum at CCK then off to Bik Eton's house for a kenduri. So mainly my job were to help out in the kicthen. && I love it. ((: A big SMILE for me though. && I'm so tired after everything ended. LOL!



&& DAMN, I'm still worried for DACeasy PRESENTATION on TUESDAY! Nothing seems to work! hais. I'm panicking.. BUT not sure of the rest. Erm.. Well.... Hope can finish everything by tomorrow itself. ((:








&& now, I'm waiting for my dearest to wake up & go to jemputan of his friend.

&
Not forgetting that I love you so much sayang.